We will deliver the ordered item within 5-10 business days from date of purchase. We use third party courier services for delivery and shall not be legally responsible for any delay due to the delivery of service providers.
Prior accepting the delivery of our products, we advise our customers to check for packaging that it has not been broken or damaged. If you believe that the ordered item is not in good condition, or if the packaging is damaged, please refuse to take the delivery of the package, and call our all-day helpdesk at 9450 930260 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your order reference number and date of purchase. We will make our best efforts to ensure that we will replace the product as soon as possible.
1. All Products ordered from the Website/facebook/WhatsApp and successfully delivered to the User may be informed to the gsahab.com within 2 days from purchase.
2. However no Products will be accepted by the Seller if (a) the Products have been damaged by the User (b) if there is a change in the quality, quantity or other characteristics of the Product (c) if as per the Seller the product returned is not the Product that was delivered (d) any other circumstances that the Website and/or the Seller may notify or deem appropriate from time to time.
3. In case of returns:
Returned product will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. Any item that shows the signs of damaged, altered, cannot be accepted for return. If you return any item which is delivered to you in damaged/defective condition, there will be no extra shipping charges. If you cancel an order that has not been shipped by us, we will cancel your offer and will refund your complete amount. The orders that have been shipped by us will not be cancelled in any case.
4. Palazzo, Leggings or any Bottomawear whose wiast size is free will be free of cost exchanged or returned only in case of manufacturing defect or wrong color delivered. Customer wants exchange or return for any any other issue like size or disliking the product ,customer has to bear the Whole courier charges.
5. All Users and Sellers shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made there under, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under and all other laws as may be applicable.
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The courts in New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising herefrom.
1. In the event any dispute arises out of or in connection with the Terms herein, including the validity hereof, the parties hereto shall endeavor to settle such dispute amicably in the first instance. The attempt to bring about an amicable settlement shall be treated as having failed as soon as one of the parties hereto, after reasonable attempts, which shall continue for not less than 15 (Fifteen) calendar days, gives a notice to this effect, to the other party in writing.
2. In case of such failure, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator, who shall be appointed by the Website. The arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and shall be held in Kanpur. The language of arbitration shall be English.